A project dedicated to blended adult learning for the socio-ecological transition kicks off in Cloughjordan Ecovillage, Ireland, this month. Blended learning combines the best aspects of digital learning opportunities and place-based experiential learning.
This project will help adult educators to improve their ability to deliver blended transformative learning for civic engagement. It will increase the delivery of transformative adult education initiatives across Europe that are supporting the social-ecological transition. It will also identify and spread related social and educational innovations.
The project is entitled BLAST and has the following partners:
- Associatia Romania in Tranzitie, Romania
- Col·lectiu Eco-Actiu / Ulex Project, Catalunya, Spain
- Croatian Permaculture, Croatia
- ECOLISE (lead), Belgium
- Gaia Education, UK
- GEN – Global Ecovillage Network, Scotland, UK
- IfGIC – Institute for Global Integral Competence, Germany
- Permaculture Association Britain / IPEN – International Permaculture Education Network, England, UK
- IPTL – International Partnership for Transformative Learning @ Visionautik Akademie, Germany
- Sustainable Ireland / Cultivate, Ireland
For further information please see here or contact Markus Molz markus.molz[at]ecolise.eu