(17 April 2018) – The ECOLISE network has grown to 43 member organisations and networks following the welcoming of five new organisations at the recent annual General Assembly in Luxembourg.
The five are:
- Carraig Dulra, which focuses on permaculture training and education in Ireland;
- Caixa de Mitos, which supports social innovation and local development in Portugal;
- Terra Livre, a Romanian-based association which supports community engagement in the conservation, regeneration and management of natural landscapes;
- Resilience Earth, a non-profit cooperative, based in Catalonia (Spain) working in the fields of community resilience and ecological regeneration (research, evaluation, design, training);
- Permaculture Institute of Romania, a network of people and demonstration, practice and research sites.
Pic: Suzie Cahn of Carraig Dulra